Non-traditional Christmas colours ESAD challenge

The challenge this week for our ESAD group is to use the non traditional Christmas colours below.


I love these colours so it wasn't hard to come up with a design. I find with colour challenges that it helps to get the colours out and play around with the proportions. I lay out a piece of each coloured cardstock and overlap them with different amounts of each poking out. That helps me choose which colour I will use more of.
 
Here is what I came up with. (I am really loving the festive flower builder punch!)
 

The new silver cording trim from Stampin' Up! adds that little something extra to the flower I think. I used a piercing tool to poke a hole through 4 of the crosses and added a mini brad for detail.


 
Here is what you need to make this card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments