2016 Stampin' Up! Occassions Catalogue starts today - Yay!


The day has finally arrived for you to be able to order from the new 2016 Occasions catalogue. Even better - for every $90 you spend from any current catalogue you get to choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.

There are so many great products in these catalogues. Here is a card I've called 'Balloon Cat' that I've made using one of the stamp sets that demonstrators were lucky enough to be given at the Onstage events in November.


This stamp set is called Balloon Builders. It has so many images to use as you can see.

Not only can you simply use the balloons as balloons but you can use them to make all sorts of animals, plants and patterns. I had a lot of fun making this cat. My earlier efforts looked like a cross between a rat and a bunny - thanks to my husband for pointing that out!


Now I must admit that I am a recent convert to this set. When I first received it I wondered why we had been given a butcher set. Of course I need my glasses more and more now! Glasses on and the sausages became balloons. The catalogue has some great ideas for you to get creating.

I am very happy with my cat and love how you can stamp the sentiments into the balloons. There is a new punch in the catalogue that punches out 2 different balloon sizes to coordinate with this set as well.


Don't forget to show the inside of your card a bit of love as well. A simple strip of DSP and a stamped image is always a great touch.

 
Contact me for you free catalogue today if you don't have one. Better yet order from my online store and have the products delivered right to your door anywhere in Australia.

Comments