What will your new favourite Stampin' Up! colour be?

So which one will make the top of your list? (I have a 3 way tie!)


These  colours will be available in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue from June 1. They are really gorgeous and go really well with lots of existing colours. Please  contact me via the button at the top of this blog if you would like to get your hands on a catalogue.

To show off a few of these new In Colours I wanted to share 2 birthday cards that I made recently for 2 fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators - both of whom I have not met. You might have seen this hashtag popping up on social media.

Shannon West from Stampin' Up! headquarters has started a movement to bring birthdays back and it is slowly speeding across the world. You can read how it all started here. She decided to encourage people to actually send real birthday cards rather than Facebook messages. There is such great joy when you receive a handmade card. Great joy in  making them too!

So I decided that I would send Shannon a card as well as Kelly Kent (who both will be celebrating their birthdays this weekend) and I wanted to help with the movement - one card at a time! I was in love with a design that I made a few weeks ago so CASEd (copy and share everything) myself.


I have used one of the stamp sets from the new catalogue called Mixed Borders. It is fast becoming my new favourite (and yes I am totally aware I say that about every stamp set!) I've added in some metallic thread and rose from the Rose Garden thinlits into the space meant for the sentiment. Don't be afraid to make the one design in a few different colours. Nothing wrong with limited editions!

So this one features Peekaboo Peach and Dapper Denim...............


.............while this one has Flirty Flamingo with Dapper Denim. And ...... yes these are my top 3 new faves! Mint Macaron adds a nice contrast to each colour scheme.


The inside of the card is very simple as you can see. I also decorated the envelope in the same way. Of course I added the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp on the back.
 
 
So you can see lots of exciting products await you in the new catalogue.
 
Happy Birthday to Kelly and Shannon. Hope you have both been inundated with birthday cards and someone thought to buy you a letter opener to help! xxx

Comments

  1. Thanks Lou - I'm so lucky. And super excited that I got my favourite colour (pink!). Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.