Shake & Celebrate tea light candle box card

In my last 2 posts I've shown you how to make a simple (but beautiful) tea light candle box card. I was so happy with the result and with how quick they were, I though it'd whip up a few more. The one I have for you today is using the Shake & Celebrate bundle.


They look really lovely at night with the battery operated tea light in them.


And they don't look too bad during the day either!


The back has a panel to write your message to the special person you give this card to.


Lou
 
Product List

Comments

  1. Love your card! I really like the Peekaboo Peach & Wild Wasabi colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Lou this is amazing- this makes me want to buy the framelits which have never appealed to me!! What other framelits would you use as well?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.