Beautiful Bouquet for Just Add Ink JAI #364


What a few weeks. Ever have those weeks where you just can't seem to get on top of all that you have to do? I was determined to get this card finished and I think I will just get it entered in the nick of time for the challenge this week over at Just Add Ink. Look at the gorgeous inspiration pic.


In a class I held yesterday we experimented with the new Embossing Paste from Stampin' Up!. I demonstrated this brick wall and thought that it would be the perfect backdrop for my bouquet of flowers.


The Beautiful Bouquet bundle is such a great set. It has gorgeous flowers, stems and fillers but the best part are the sentiments. Funnily enough I only used the smallest one here!


I thought it made a cute tag for the copper pot.


After my Embossing Paste was dry, I popped the mask back over the top and sponged Crumb Cake Ink over it.


I am happy with the result. This is just a short post today. If you want to see some more of my creations using Embossing Paste check out here and here.

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. This is so pretty Lou! Your pot filled with flowers is gorgeous and so is the pot itself and cute sentiment! Your brick wall is lovely background for it and I love how you've sponged colour onto it after its dry too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Lou. LOVE the idea of sponging colour onto the dried embossing paste. The tiny tag, and copper pot, are adorable touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card - bright and summery. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp! I love your card, Lou. The bricks look fabulous and such a great idea to add a little colour to the embossing paste! Totally fabulous creation. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink again. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Lou! I love how you faded your brick wall out and that utterly sweet bunch of flowers. I can't wait to play with my set now - especially the tulips!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou...you make the most awesome cards. I went back on your site and also saw those cute shirts...how clever! I can tell i am going to enjoy seeing more. THANKS FOR SUCH A GREAT AND PLENTIFUL BLOG.
    Sending a hello from Wheaton, illinois USA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat and welcome to my blog. I hope you keep following me and I will try not to disappoint!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.