Please let me stay in my craft room and use my new products! - Climbing Orchid card

I have developed vision problems - I no longer see the dust on furniture or the dirty floors - I can only see my new Stampin' Up! products from the new 2017/18 Annual Catalogue!

Check out the new Climbing Orchid stamp set and coordinating Orchid Builder thinlits. Very quick and easy to whip up a card.


I was so upset when my beloved Kraft cardstock retired but I might have found a new favourite neutral - Sahara Sand! I will always love Crumb Cake but Sahara Sand is getting a look in now. It looks great with Tranquil Tide. You might be able to see a bit of the embossing on the Tranquil Tide mat. I have used the new Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.


And don't you love the new Crushed Curry solid baker's twine? If only I could press pause on the real world a bit longer to keep creating!

Lou
Product List

Comments

  1. WOW Lou this is such a stunning card <3 I haven't even considered the orchid until this card...
    Would love to see some samples in real life before I decide on this set...
    I cannot believe that SU took away Kraft either
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.